Houston Pets Alive depends on generous donations to keep saving lives.
Houston Pets Alive provides every animal in our program with food, shelter, and the best veterinary care. We couldn’t do it without generous donors like you and we need your help to keep going!
Where does my money go?
A single donation or monthly contribution makes a huge difference for the homeless animals in Houston:
- $10: Buys one month of flea preventative for a homeless animal
- $40: Supplies one month of food for a dog or cat
- $60: Provides for the spay or neuter of an animal in our program
- $200: Saves the life of a dog or cat in the shelter – food, vetting, and daily care
- $500: Provides vetting for a very sick dog or cat who would otherwise pass away
- $1000: Provides for the care for an entire litter of puppies or kittens
- $5000: Save the lives of 25 animals who otherwise would have been euthanized
Every single dollar donated makes a difference. Donate to save lives.
How can I donate?
So glad you asked! To donate via debit/credit card or Paypal, click here.
Checks should be made out to Houston Pets Alive and mailed to PO Box 36128 Houston, TX 77236
How can I get more involved?
If you’d like to get more involved in saving the homeless animals in Houston, please visit our Volunteer Page.