Houston Pets Alive is committed to helping you keep your pets happy and healthy. Here are some additional resources to help:
Low Cost Vetting
Rehoming A Pet
- Are you moving? Remember that getting a pet is a life long commitment and you promised this animal you’d keep it forever. Try your very hardest to find an apartment or home that allows pets.
- Do you have financial issues? Check out this amazing guide at Friends for Life’s website with financial options and organizations that can help you afford your pet.
- Different reasons? Post on the following areas asking for assistance:
- Need more information? Visit this page to find additional information on rehoming a pet based on what we have learned from successful adoptions.
- Find a list of No-Kill Rescues in Houston here. Keep in mind, rescues are much more likely to take a stray animal into their program if the animal has a foster home who can keep it until adopted.