How to adopt a cat:
- Step One: Find the right cat for you
- Scroll through our available kitties below. Click on a kitty you’re interested in learning more about. If you’re interested in adopting that cat, you can click the “apply for adoption” button on that cat’s page and fill out the application. Or, you can fill out the general cat application if you need help finding the perfect kitty for you! We will contact you within 24 hours of receiving your application.
- You can also visit one of our partner pet stores. You can view if a cat is located at a particular pet store or in foster on the cat’s individual page.
- Step Two: Set up a meet and greet
- Once your virtual adoption application is approved, an in-person meet and greet will be arranged with the foster to meet the kitty.
- Step Three: Fill out the contract and pay the adoption fee
- Complete the adoption contract and pay the $75 adoption fee (which covers spay/neuter surgery, vaccinations, dewormer, and microchip)
- Step Four: Take home your new best friend
- Remember that it takes time for cats to decompress and get used to their new forever home!
For questions about the adoption process or about a particular cat, email firstname.lastname@example.org.