Staff Pick: Ron Swanson
How to adopt a cat:
- Step Three: Fill out the contract and pay the adoption fee
- Complete the adoption contract and pay the $75 adoption fee (which covers spay/neuter surgery, vaccinations, dewormer, and microchip).
- Step Four: Take home your new best friend
- Remember that it takes time for cats to decompress and get used to their new forever home!
- Send proof of a visit to your veterinarian within two weeks.
For questions about the adoption process or about a particular cat, email email@example.com.