Staff Pick: Beau Beau
|**Due to COVID-19, HPA! currently has no dogs on-site for viewing/meeting EXCEPT for weekly Saturday adoption events from 10am-6pm around the back of 2800 Antoine Drive. You MUST complete an adoption application below BEFORE attending a weekly Saturday adoption event.|
Please note: puppies (and dogs) at the event are available on a first-come, first-served basis to approved applicants. An approved application does NOT guarantee you a specific puppy/dog, and puppies/dogs cannot be put on hold.
To meet/adopt a dog during the week, please complete an application below and we will schedule a meet and greet.**
How to adopt a dog:
- Step One: Find the right dog for you
- Scroll through our available pups below. Click on a dog you’re interested in learning more about. If you’re interested in adopting that dog, you can click the “apply for adoption” button on that dog’s page and fill out the application. Or, you can fill out the general dog application if you need help finding the perfect pup for you! We will contact you within 24 hours of receiving your application. Completing an application does neither guarantees nor binds you to an animal.
- Step Two: Meet your potential new family member
- Once your application is approved, you a private meet and greet will be set up or you’ll be encouraged to attend our weekly adoption events on Saturdays from 10am-6pm around the back of 2800 Antoine Drive (note, you must have a completed adoption application to attend).
- Step Three: Fill out the contract and pay the adoption fee
- Complete the adoption contract and pay the $150 adoption fee (which covers spay/neuter surgery, vaccinations, dewormer, microchip, and heart worm treatment if applicable)
- Step Four: Take home your new best friend
- Remember that it takes time for dogs to decompress and get used to their new forever home!
For questions about the adoption process or about a particular dog, email email@example.com.