MainMenu

Dolly Waits Patiently for CT Scan

Dolly continues to have a constant nose bleed, the official cause of which is still unconfirmed. Her pathology came back inconclusive, so a CT Scan this week or next will be the determining factor in figuring out if she has a cancerous tumor. While she is under, a deeper sample may be obtained for another attempt at pathology. Thanks to your donations nearly $2,300 has been raised so far towards the CT Scan and Dolly’s care! Please help meet the $3,000 goal!

CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO DOLLY

Comments are closed.
X